What is ScrollTag?
ScrollTag is a Bible program which enables users to organize all of their notes, markings and tags on Biblical texts. Notes are tagged directly onto Hebrew, Greek, or English words, phrases or entire verses to allow easy retrieval and revision. ScrollTag allows multiple users to do their own work which is automatically saved and safely stored to the database. Notes are assigned tags to allow categorization and searching of information (for example: all notes on the “Deity of Christ” or various grammatical constructions). The notes can be displayed in line with the text, in their own window, or as you pass your cursor over a tagged word or phrase.
What makes ScrollTag unique?
ScrollTag provides the tools to mark up and diagram the text including options to color, highlight, underline, insert lines, arcs, icons and other graphics directly onto the text. There are a variety of ways to instantly reformat and display all of the various texts, notes, markings and tags including parallel display, new line per verse, vertical and horizontal spacing, indentation, verse markers and more. Users can also restructure and diagram the text itself by dragging words to new locations on the text. ScrollTag also allows various searches and filters which can be used to find, highlight and mark the text.
What can I Do with ScrollTag?
- Tag the text with a rich library of fully customizable tags
- Mark the text like your printed copy (and beyond!)
- Organize your notes on the text so that they are always accessible
- Display the text and your notes in a wide variety of formats
- Diagram the text by dragging words and phrases
- Search the text and your notes to find exactly what you are looking for
- Filter the text with multiple searches to highlight various constructions
- Export the text and your notes to a variety of formats (print, pdf, html, odf, image, raw text)
- Customize all of your settings, toolbars, shortcuts, and windows to fit your work flow
- Support for multiple users with separate notes, tags, and settings
- Cross-referencing system to find notes that mention other passages
- Bibliography system to keep track of sources used in your notes
- Easy to backup and share your data with others
- All data is instantly stored in a fast and reliable database
- Add your own pictures and icons to mark the text
- Fully Unicode compliant with smart built in Unicode keyboard that detects the language
- Windows, Mac, Linux, and Android versions available
- Full 30 day money back guarantee
- Westminster Lennigrad Codex (the text of the BHS Bible)
- Westminster Hebrew Morphology (Version 4.14)
- United Bible Society Greek Text (UBS4)
- Analytical Greek New Testament (AGNT) by Friberg and Friberg
- New American Standard Bible (NASB) tagged to the Greek and Hebrew, with Notes
- English Standard Version (ESV) with Notes
- King James Version (KJV) tagged to the Greek and Hebrew
- Short Greek and Hebrew Lexicons based upon the New American Standard Dictionaries
- A custom library of tags for tagging grammatical and theological notes